Saturday night we went to the "Second Chance Prom" a fundraiser event benefitting the Neighborhood School in Memphis. We got all dressed up in true 80's fashion (thanks to Brian's impressive 80's costume collection and Margaret's amazing thrift store find!). I think I'll let the pictures do the talking for this night...
Wrigley was all dressed up - too bad he had to stay home!
Let's hope 80's fashion never makes a come back!
"Too Cool for School" at the Hibachi restaurant
Check out Michael Thompson's blog for more pictures from the event. The costumes were hilarious!!
For Valentine's Day Gray got us tickets to go see Jersey Boys at the Orpheum Theatre! I absolutely love going to the theatre so I was thrilled to head downtown to go see a show. The music was amazing and I still have some of the songs stuck in my head! If you haven't seen Jersey Boys yet I would highly recommend it!
Happy Valentine's Day!
After the show we went to a very special VIP event to kick off the tennis tournament that Gray is working at this week. You'll have to stay tuned to next week to see more pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment